Need to talk about moving your business communications and technology to the cloud?
PB Cloud Solutions understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared. PB Cloud Solutions respect and value the privacy of everyone and where required in its ordinary course of business, PB Cloud Solutions must often necessarily control and process information about data subjects, i.e. Prospects, Customers, Suppliers and Employees. When handling such information, PB Cloud Solutions or any party that controls or processes personal data on Mantel’s behalf, must comply with all current regulations and relevant contractual obligations. The relevant regulations for this policy are;
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) “GDPR” (In force from 25th May 2018).
For clarity, this policy applies to all PB Cloud Solutions employees and any other party or individual who processes data and personal data on Mantel’s behalf and/or the use of www.pbcloudsolutions.com (“Our Site”).
Our Site may contain links to other websites, and wherever that occurs, it is important to note that PB Cloud Solutions will have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by such websites. PB Cloud Solutions advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing data to them.
PB Cloud Solutions take compliance with this policy very seriously. The importance of this policy means that internal failure to comply with any requirement may lead to disciplinary action under our procedures which may result in dismissal.
1.2. Information about us
- PB Cloud Solutions Ltd: is a limited company registered in England under company number 12539851, whose registered address is Yew Tree Cottage, Musket Lane, Hollingbourne, Kent. ME171UU and whose main trading address is Yew Tree Cottage, Musket Lane, Hollingbourne, Kent. ME171UU.
- www.pbcloudsolutions.com is owned and operated by PB Cloud Solutions Ltd
2.1. Data Protection Principles
All employees and sub-contractors of PB Cloud Solutions shall abide by the Data Protection Principles when carrying out any activity that contains Personal data. All personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Retained only for as long as is necessary;
- Processed in a manner that ensures security
2.2. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under GDPR, which this policy and PB Cloud Solutions use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about PB Cloud Solutions collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data PB Cloud Solutions hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data PB Cloud Solutions hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact PB Cloud Solutions using the details in section 5.1);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask PB Cloud Solutions to delete any personal data PB Cloud Solutions hold about you (PB Cloud Solutions only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 3.4 but if you would like PB Cloud Solutions to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 5.1);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to PB Cloud Solutions using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- Please note that PB Cloud Solutions does not ordinarily utilise automated decision making, including profiling in the normal course of its activities.
If you have any cause for complaint or would like to talk to us about PB Cloud Solutions use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 5.1 below and we will do our best to solve the problem for you as soon as reasonably possible. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority; the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
2.3. What data do we collect?
- Business/Company Name
- Job Title
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Main location, site/installation and billing Address(es) and Postcode(s)
- IP Address
- Call Records
- Employee Number / Identification Number
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URL’s starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the page you exit from
2.4. How do we use your Data?
All personal data is only ever processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary and for the purpose for which it was first collected. PB Cloud Solutions comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under Data Protection Regulations in force at all times. For more details on security see section 3.5, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, i.e; because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to the use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails) or because it is in our ‘legitimate interests’ as defined and prescribed in the GDPR. Specifically, PB Cloud Solutions may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying products and/or services to you (please note that PB Cloud Solutions require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring PB Cloud Solutions products and services for you and your business
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails);
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable PB Cloud Solutions to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where otherwise permitted by law, PB Cloud Solutions may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or text message and/or post with information, news and offers on PB Cloud Solutions products and/or services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with obligations under the current Data Protection regulations and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 4. Please refer to section 4 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to PB Cloud Solutions using your personal data at any time, and to request that PB Cloud Solutions delete it.
PB Cloud Solutions do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- Marketing contact information: Until permission is withdrawn, i.e. Unsubscribe
- In accordance with contractual obligations; full term of agreement plus 7 additional years
- Cardholder data is not retained for any reason
2.5. How and where do we store your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 3.4, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Data security is very important to Maintel, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected. Some or your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). If PB Cloud Solutions do store data outside the EEA, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the current Data Protection regulations.
Steps PB Cloud Solutions take to secure and protect your data include:
- Contractual agreements with Third Parties
- Technical and Organisation security measures provided within;
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Supplier Security and Privacy risk assessment and review
2.6. Do we share your Data?
In certain circumstances, PB Cloud Solutions may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where PB Cloud Solutions are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods and services, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may also compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
2.7. What happens if PB Cloud Solutions changes hands?
2.8. How can you control your Data?
When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in emails and at the point of providing your details).
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
2.9. Your right to withhold information
You may access Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
2.10. How can you access your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by PB Cloud Solutions(where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all reasonable information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact PB Cloud Solutions for more details using the contact details below in section 5.1.
By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for performance. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current and applicable “Cookie Law”.
Please refer to Our Site under Cookie Choices, to provide consent where you choose to. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function in part, fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables PB Cloud Solutions to improve Our Site and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to allow PB Cloud Solutions to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service used by Our Site uses the following Cookies:
3.2. Managing Cookies
In addition to the controls that PB Cloud Solutions provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
4. General Information
4.1. Contacting PB Cloud Solutions
4.2. Changes to PB Cloud Solutions Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the updated Policy on your first use of Our Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check regularly to keep up-to-date.
4.3. Reporting Data Breaches
All actual or potential personal data breaches shall be reported as soon as they become known using PB Cloud Solutions Information Security Incident process. Suspected or actual data breaches shall be reported to the Supervisory Authority within 72 hours and the Data Subject/s as soon as possible.
All PB Cloud Solutions employees receive Data Protection training during the annual refresher, at Induction and during job role changes. Line Managers are responsible for ensuring information and training is provided to all members of their team.
5. Document Control
This document is considered to be uncontrolled if any pages are printed or it is downloaded.